Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Mondays do not exist.

And now for today's post! Well, I had a pretty pissy morning because nobody woke me up at my requested 7.30. :| I woke up two hours past schedule, so I just lay in bed and sulked for a while, HEH I'm such a brat. Anyway, I discovered that my mom had been well busy for the past few hours anyway so yeah. We left to scout prices for Giant at about 11.30, though we took a detour to the laundry shop and had brunch at Bestari. The Giant prices thing took quite a bit of time because I had to find all the same quantities of the same brands, mm, but it turned out okay in the end. Stopped by at the tailor's to start making my baju raya (teehee), and finally bought muffins as a treat.

I have approximately fifteen minutes before leaving for Chemistry tuition. After I come back, I'll be testing out my oven for the Hamburger Cupcakes Project with some random buttercake mix my mum bought at Giant just now. Looking forward to it!

Now, to get down to business. The prices for the items at Giant include:
Self-raising flour: 3.99
Sugar: 1.65 (use this price for all shops guys, sugar is a controlled item)
Planta: 5.99*
Eggs: 4.49

Softlan: 6.99
Dynamo: 12.99*
Breeze: 17.99
Axion: 3.59

Black pen (Papermate): 0.80
Pencil (Faber-Castell 2B): 8.00
Ruler: 1.50
Eraser: 1.20

* is for items that I'm not sure why it broke the pattern. Giant's supposed to be our cheapest shop! Should we bullshit these prices to fit our theories (lol) or be honest and try to explain the abnormalities? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment