Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Of post counts and other late night thoughts occupying my brain.

Collectively, I blogged about 35 posts during the entirety of my primary school days.

In Form 1, maybe about 150 posts.
In Form 2, maybe about 400-ish? Vox was very active, what with the making of new friends and squealing about Twilight. (Yes you bubs, I discovered Twilight when I was in Form 2. I joined fansites, participated in forums, co-wrote an entire book of fan-fiction. It was and will always be the lowest point of my life and I am ashamed, but not too ashamed to tell you that I submitted 12 t-shirt designs for the best Twilight website, and all of them got sold mwahaha! :3)
In Form 3, maybe about 250?
Between Form 3 & Form 4, about 200. (HAHAHAHAHAH)
In Form 4, maybe about 350?
In Form 5, this is my 221st post + 100-ish posts from my last two blogs.

Sum it?
1706.
And I haven't even counted my online fan-fics, all the Livejournals and Wordpresses and Xangas I've ever had.
This could very well be my 2000th mark on the Internet.
I could very well have 2000 pieces of me, left hypothetically out there in the world, being stumbled upon by strangers across the planet, wondering who is this girl?

Like 2000 footsteps...
going nowhere.
HAHA.

[edit]
Women and men, fundamentally, can't understand each other, right? Instead of saying women and men, saying people and people might be better. That might sound sad, but there are an infinite variety of humans, and with so many people in the world, coexistence and working together is seriously difficult. Even people that boast, "I have so many friends that my cell phone memory is full" at most have 1000 entries, right? But of those 1000 people, how well does this person know all of them? I don't think it's so easy to connect with people… As for me, I'll only spend time with the people that I get along with, or even if we don't really understand each other, the people that I care about.
- Ninomiya Kazunari, More (July '10)

As translated by LJ Community sunina.


[edit]
I did my Additional Mathematics project properly (not draft form), from 11pm until 6.30 in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment