Had a rocky start to the day. Broke a glass bottle & almost stepped on the shards. Luckily, there was nobody home save my maid and my brother, who's confined to the upper regions of the house due to his leg being infested with another round of gout. I'm quite sympathetic to his situation, really, but at least he doesn't have to go to work. Haha.
Watched Daybreakers with him during lunch hour, and almost puked out said lunch because it was such a gory film. :| Like, unnecessarily gory. But then again, I should've been warned because it is a vampire movie. And not even the gay kind. :/ Chem tuition was passable, and not long after I came home my eldest brother & his wife and kids arrived at our place, laden with goodies from New York! I finally got my original "I Love NY" t-shirt, so I am satisfied. :D
Final part of my day was spent deciphering and breaking down my Add Maths project into different sections to be done on different days. I've already completed one part! Yay, two more to go. Tomorrow from 2 to 4 in the afternoon I'll be at Secret Recipe with other fifth formers that occupy the D'sara neighborhood- i.e. Imran, Mel, Faiz, Yan. We are project buddies! :O (Contributing factor was that we all live near each other la k. AHAHA.)
Add Maths drained me, so I'm calling it a day and heading to bed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment