Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 2/8 of ganti puasa: not so smooth.

I'm so pissed off due to academic reasons that really shouldn't affect me at all because this exam didn't exactly take place on honest premises, but it does affect me and I guess that's what pisses me off, so we've come full circle. Whatever. I had to refrain myself from shouting with Leanne & Sabi over B2ST the whole of today because I was so adamant in getting extra marks for Physics. Yes, I know, I'm a whore; I scavenge for extra marks even when I get 86. -_-' But, well, it's Physics, everyone's kind of a whore for Physics right? I still ended up retelling my story like a hundred times; some sadistic people even applauded me for being "crowd surfed" (but I was unconscious, I don't think that counts..?).

What just occurred to me is the fact that there were a lot of cameras pointing at me when the security guard put me down near the showcase room. I hope I'm in their DVD or something, LOL, that would definitely make the experience of being mobbed and hyperventilating worthwhile. :/ Well. Unless my dad saw it. Then we're all f*cked.

Chem tuition was subzero, not in the nice kind of way, but in the it-feels-like-the-Ice-Age-in-here kind of subzero. But nyeh, whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.

Ed Board work, one 700-word karangan & 200-word karangan pendek respectively, a leetle bit of Chemistry notes, Biology notes, and tons of sine & cosine graphs to draw for Add Maths. Oh yes, school, how I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment