Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Incoherent sentences, but I'm tired.

Monday flew by in a blur of disappointment and bitter feelings. Brighter highlights- fared reasonably for Additional Mathematics with a mediocre score of 74. I can't believe I used to think 55 was the highest I could go. But now I know I can go higher. And I will.

In other news, 78, 86 and 90 for Agama, English and Accounts respectively. I'm reeling a bit from my embarrassing BM mark (68), but still thankful I scraped through with an A-. Apart from unsteady academics, I've been hard-pressed to catch up on my Editorial and Interact work, what with IU Day coming up on 31st July [shameless promotion] which will be held at KDU College Hall! If you love me, buy a ticket or three! RM25 per pax, with RM230 per table (10 seats). [/shameless promotion]

Yesterday, the Prefectorial Board had a meeting with our whimsical headmistress, but it wasn't all shouts and accusations as expected. Instead, we had a nice time reasoning out our problems like civilized adults. *enjoys being treated with respect* Also, a little applause for Adib for having the courage to stand up to some of the Lembaga's decisions. :)

PRS Photoshoot tomorrow, which is a bit bothersome because I have to wear my blazer and it will be so, freaking, hot, and I am so anxious about my History marks, and ugh, I'm not looking forward to telling Madam Leong my Accounts mark at all because Fazlan got like 93. :'(

Today was heaven-sent, what with PJK being nice and quiet and shady (I am an indoors girl, I will admit) and four free periods besides. Spent it talking, crying, ranting and squealing with Melor Nungsari & ShivYan (they are one entity :P) alternately. Shiva kept on with her "SPAG SPAG SPAG" and, I'd tell you what it meant, but unless you were a prefect from 2008 assigned to do backdrop, you probably won't get it. (A hint for those that are in the included category: Puan Noriati's favourite colors, haha)

Agenda for tonight:
- Malay literature homework. :|
- Binding of the Add Maths project.
- Finishing designs for Interact tix & flyers
* Word up! Ash (our current IU Director) just gave me a ring and said that I can submit the designs on Thursday, since we're currently waiting for confirmation from a 'surprise' guest star that I might want to work into the flyers and stuff. [working up the suspense hohoho]

Finally, the cream of all my news for you today:
It is 10:18PM.

I just came home a mere forty-five minutes ago, still in my school uniform. I went from school to my Interact meeting, to an Interact Board of Directors meeting, to walking to Melor's house, to a good two solid hours of Physics where everyone went crazy with Fleming's Left Hand Rule and Lenz's Law and solenoids (even the resident genius, Ezelea), to having dinner at Tanglin, to walking around Bangsar with mum to find a shop that offered tape binding, to finally settling on buying some paper fasteners for some good old-fashioned DIY binding, to talking with the saleswoman at the optician while mum ordered a new pair of glasses, to almost getting run over by a car at Bangsar Village all for the sake of going to Speedy Video, to where I walked with bated breath because I really
really
really
wanted
something
and
I was so afraid that the something was finished and gone

but it wasn't.
Get what I'm talking about?
If you answered B2ST showcase tickets.... FIVE POINTS FOR YOU! *happy dance*

So, yes. Long and depressing day, but it ended on a high note in the end.

Just realized something; my weekend's so jam-packed!

Friday night: Sparks of Broadway, gala night. Looking forward to meeting up with some of my old buddies from the world of stage! Also anticipating Alesia's singing, hehe.
Saturday morning: Was planning to go for Assunta's IU, since it's only RM8, but I doubt I can get away with it. Not after buying a RM120 ticket for a concert, lol.
Saturday afternoon: Biology tuition as usual, followed by lepak session with Nana and Amy at KL Live while waiting for the doors to the concert to open.
Saturday evening: Beast showcase begins, thereby popping my concert cherry. (Stole the term from Lydz Wong, sorry bb)
Saturday night: Hopefully a crazy-ass sleepover with Na and Amy where we laugh at ourselves about being so excited over a bunch of Korean boys.
Sunday morning: Heading out to OU for Beast's fan signing. Na is determined to get there before the gates even open. *groan* But whatever, right, it's a fan-signing, LOL.

Anyway, gotta get a head start on all my work. Good night folks, please don't hold your breath for my next post because I judge that I won't be able to go online a lot, mainly focusing on my graphics and stuff. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment