Forty-five minutes into the new day, and I just showered. :) It was worth it though, my work-pile feels a great deal lighter after the past few hours. In the end, I owe my endless thanks to Aiman Raeesah for having a working printer with ink. God bless her little cute soul. :)
Anyhow, I am deadbeat at the moment. Super tired of staring at the Photoshop screen. Can't believe I only did five Add Maths questions today. /kicksself
Hoping to get all koko work cleared by the Monday after Carnival so that I can completely put my focus on Mid-terms. Seeing as (according to Ash) mid-terms are counted for the January intakers. So, I'm, like, fuck! WOOOHEEEOOOOO
Tomorrow, staying back for Cik Herliana's Chemistry extra class. Hopefully, I'll be able to reabsorb some of the stuff I zoned out on during tuition. (That tends to happen when you're sitting at the back of the class. With Ash and Ai Lin and all kinds of random, awesome people. :D)
Things I have to get (I'm feeling list-ish today, IDEK)
- Chili and ketchup for PBSM stall
- Hershey's sauce for 5M. *eyebrows waggling
omg I'm gonna study now T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment