Hi, my name is: A l i a.
Never in my life have I been: Spontaneous in public
The one person who can drive me nuts is: F
High school: 6 more months, then I'm out ♥
When I’m nervous: I pretend that I'm not
The last song I listened to was: You & I Both - Jason Mraz
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be: Nanobot
My hair is: an independent organism from me, I swear
When I was 5: I climbed roofs and played in longkangs
Last Christmas: :D
I should be..: anywhere but here
When I look down I see: Hardwood floor
The happiest recent event was: Good Physics paper
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Monica, lol
By this time next year: COLLEGE COLLEGE COLLEGE
My current gripe is: COLLEGE COLLEGE and like spm >.>
I have a hard time understanding: people like me
You know I like you when: you don't think I'm quiet
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Dad
Take my advice: get out of your comfort zone- the world is worth it (:
The thing I want to buy: Mm.
If you visited the place I was born: you'll get goosebumps
I plan to visit: Tokyo ._.
If you spent the night at my house: ..you wouldn't.
I’d stop my wedding if: _blank_
The world could do without: Facebook.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Fries?
Most recent thing someone else bought me: 5x10.
My favorite blonde is: the dude who plays Arthur
My favorite brunette is: the dude who plays Merlin
My favorite black hair is: ... Fazlan! :)
My middle name is: Paranoid
In the morning I: sing to my hairbrush
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Dolphins plskthx
Last night I was: Napping
There’s this guy I know who: doesn't know what he wants
If I was an animal I’d be: in willing captivity
A better name for me would be: _blank_
Tomorrow I am: studying
Tonight I am: studying
My birthday is: 4 days before SPM.
Cramps cramps cramps
No comments:
Post a Comment