Lots of trivial Ed Board work to do tonight; plus, I have an entire chapter to finish up on my History module... the same History module which is currently inside my desk. In my classroom. At school.
/fails at life/
Haih. Will just have to scrape through during the first two periods, I guess. Hopefully, everybody will be too busy preparing for the Carnival. Fingers crossed.
On a brighter note, I have fully caught up with my Naruto (manga). I don't think I'll be continuing the anime until after the mid-terms. Wait for it. Fan-girl screaming will commence... NAO
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY MET AGAIN AKDF;AJSDKA MY HEART BREAKING OH SASUKE WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE OMG OMG WTF ARE YOU DOOINGGGGG AND SAKURA YOU USELESS WOMAN WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO KONOHA AND THROW KUNAIS WITH TENTEN OR SOMETHING, STOP BEING A MAIN CHARACTER PLSKTHX OMG OMG OMG I WANTED KAKASHI TO BE HOKAGE BUT OMG I'M SO HAPPY TSUNADE WOKE UP AND LIKE OMG.
Yeah. I guess you can tell I really miss that blonde, blue-eyed freak. And the frogs! Yummylicious frogs. :)
Pft, Add Maths tutor has arrived. Will continue after nine. *kiss
No comments:
Post a Comment