Monday, May 31, 2010

urging.

Eh. Currently, I am in a perpetual state of exhaustion. These exams have really been taking a lot out of me, despite the fact that I know they're not taking these marks as my forecasts. But, still. The holidays hang just out of my reach, and it's so frustrating to know that between this tired body and those two weeks of bliss lies a very, very fatal obstacle: the Add Maths paper II.

Tomorrow is the second paper for Accounts & Agama, plus the first paper for Mod Maths. I can def skive off the first and the last, but as it is I rather.. screwed up horrendously my Sirah paper, and thus I'm driven to get 80 and above for this supposedly 'easier' Tilawah one in order to pull up my average.

I'm so tired of droning on and on about my academics. I read others' blogs about parties and social outings, and I'm like- damn I'm boring, in the stereotypical sense of the word. Haha. But I'm happy with the way I am, with my lovely Naruto-loving boyfriend who's a big a dork as I am, and my two equally socially awkward Hippos, Megan and Lydia, and all my Arashi-lovin' misfits nun jauh di Saujana (including you Aileen!), and.. yeah. My life is a pretty fly mosaic of people. It might not be full of cool kids or popular kids or rich kids with a trust fund as big as New York, but... it's full of real friends, and over the five years that I've had in high school I've learnt that the reality of a substance matters. :)

Now, for the bad bits, mm well there's been something of an internal drama occurring within me. Ever had that gut feeling where you feel you've reached your limits, and you absolutely cannot trust this person anymore? But somehow, you feel guilty for doing this because the two of you have always had a pretty sunny relationship, and you have resolved to work things out before, but you just can't put your finger on what it is exactly that makes you so... mistrustful of this person now.

Conflicts, pah. And now allow me to quote every single teenager that has uttered these three phrases at least three dozen times in their youths-
- I hate being alive
- Nobody understands me
- You suck

And with that, I bid thee good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment