Did not have the greatest start, mostly because I had to wake up at two thirty in the morning due to my hands suddenly being red and itchy. Plus, I was still feeling grouchy over missing last night's Mother's Day Supper with the parents and my sister, who slept over last night since her husband's in Taiwan. Doing.. engineery things, IDK.
Breakfast was half a bowl of cereal while poring over my Japanese kanji book. Studied 200 characters in 50 minutes, how awesome am I? 8) /moment of self-appreciation/ Rawr. Okay, so, yeah. Japanese class went smoothly, right up 'til the point where she announced that next week's lesson would be our last.
Yes. You read that right. She's going back to Japan for good at the end of this month. ... I cried a little after she left. I mean.. a teacher of three years doesn't fade out of your life that easily, you know. And she told me so suddenly! :'(
That depressed me beyond belief after the lesson, and I didn't even notice my stomach making noises until two o'clock. Went out with the third brother and mother to Sakae Sushi at BV, since Citrus was full. Got home and was greeted by my second brother and his family! :D I haven't seen them in ages (they live in Kampung Baru, bloody far), so I spent the next few hours melayan the kids. Haha. Sara, who's turning three this October, is SUCH a diva. I don't really know how many times I've told people that, but she IS. Makes me so proud. 8D
Izlan's just reached his seventh month, and he's so adorable because he likes to grab at things and laugh.
We went out for tea at Secret Recipe, again to celebrate Mother's Day. 'Twas good fun, watching Sara's awesomesauce facial expressions. Then we had to go home. :(
The bright side is, right after we pulled into our driveway- my FIRST brother shows up with HIS family. So there were like, four babies running around the ground floor of my house.
There was sleepy rough Adam, who's turning four and has coconut hair but IT'S OKAY because his American slang makes up for it. He's pretty much the ringleader of the troop, I can see it already. Then, Sara's chasing him around like a crazed groupie and does everything that he does. Then, Daniya (who's turning one next month! Stay tuned for birthday party details! :D) starts crying every time her beloved Kak Sara isn't in sight, so we had to take turns carrying her and running around after the first two rascals. And finally, there was Izlan who was peacefully asleep in his cot. :)
My second brother's just gone home, so there are only two babies left now. I'm dead tired, but I have to do Leanne & Shyla's share of the class pics work because I didn't get to give them their thumbdrives back. Hopefully they have spares in which they can deliver their other assignments though.
Anyway. Soon will be off to pick my sister up from her hospital (she's on-call tonight, pft doctors), and will be going for a very, VERY light dinner. Then... homework, prep for Bio presentation, graphic work, and... done! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment