Just finished piano. After a brief break of a month or so, my teacher's already starting me on my Diploma pieces. Suckiest part is I don't even get to pick them. But, I've trusted her piece choices for me so far, so I'm not going to say anything. Anyway, I'm happy enough there's a Debussy piece in there, though we won't be starting with that first.
I'm actually kind of disappointed there's no Mozart or Kuhlau. /sadface/ She suggested a 'change' with some Bach instead, & one of Haydn's sonatas. Sonatas are nice, except for the fact that they usually have three movements and each movement is like 4 pages. :( I detect lots of ivory keys in the coming mid-term holidays.
Anyway. I'm. like. tired and shit. :/ Going to sit in the shower and think about life for a while.
Have a good weekend folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment