3. One more banner design for I.U. Day
4. One more ticket design for I.U. Day
My Photoshop is going to throw some tantrums. The good news is, my creativity chi is doing great tonight despite the fact that my cough is getting worse and I have unexplained bruises on my legs. Mm.
(Y)
Camp, was, exhilarating. It is one of my few solid wants in life to never be too old for late-night gossip sessions with Maggi Tomyam on the side. Rondaing with the Excos at half past two in the morning, and all those indecent things we did that we shan't talk about until it's safely behind us. Lots of drama, and you know how infectious that can be, but over-all we had some good fun. :) All you need is love and loud music ;).
Sparkly ghey Exco cheer, jamming to Baby (yes! It was our anthem LOL!) every ten minutes, and asking people to do random tasks for five points (like shaking their booty and singing Telephone *ahem). It was all so... epic. HAHA.
And I'll just leave it at that. Dinner calls, and I have to do my daily dose of Add Maths before I start on my graphics. GRAWR.
p/s I never did mention how bangga I was with the compliments I got for the Interact t-shirt. /TEEHEE
No comments:
Post a Comment