I'm tired (from all aspects- heart, body & mind) and feeling rather malicious today. Nothing against any individual parties, but my present circumstances as a whole. Dissatisfaction runs wild, what happened to my easy feeling of mellow and contentment a few posts ago? It faded along with the time I have to devote to simpler things like pretty boy-bands and expat blogs.
Two good things, though!
- I finally watched Sherlock Holmes. Super Hollywood-ified, but as I always say, if I wanted to read an exact translation of the book- I'd read the book. Now, ladies and gentlemen, permit me to be a teenage girl so that I can properly squeal "JUDE LAW. OMAIGAWD. JUDE LAW." British accents, oh British accents. You almost make me want to come back to the Western world of entertainment. :') I might just be lured yet.
- Huh. I forgot what the second one was. -_-' Guess I'm really having a crappy day...
[FIVE MINUTES]
I remember! xD Exams are over!
...And now we return grudgingly back to the routine world of lessons, homework, lessons, homework... What fun and joy. Score update? A bare squeak of a B for Add Maths (but I'm still proud okay :P), A- for Chemistry, A for English, A+ for Mod Maths. This new system really piles on the pressure on students! I mean, getting an A2 didn't sound as bad as getting an A- , and what used to be our strings of A1s are now a series of blah A's with a few (too few) A+s. It hurts, but as the saying goes, no pain no gain.
THIS SUCKS. *goes off to be angsty youth*
No comments:
Post a Comment