Eating fried chicken while reading up on macroeconomics on the left, Japanese modified nouns on the right. Life seems to be simple enough.
My dad's home from Europe, bringing with him
a) Hard Rock Athens t-shirt to add to my collection. :D (Not that impressive, LOL, I only have Dublin's and Tokyo's.)
b) Not one, not two, but three Sherlock Holmes (canon) collections. Classic edition. And guess what? The only book he didn't manage to find was His Last Bow... which I incidentally bought at Czip Lee yesterday. You know what that means? I own the whole set. Sherlock would be so proud of me. (Which reminds me.. I haven't even watched the movie yet. I'm reluctant to ruin the Holmes & Watson inside my head, but yet... ROBERT DOWNEY JR'S FACE WHAT.)
c) a bulk amount of that reeeeeally nice flaky chocolate which seems to be sold nowhere else but airports, Tokyo souvenir shops and Hock Lee. Strange choice of venues, or we're just unlucky like that.
I'm glad he's back. With my first brother attending a weapons convention in Los Angeles and my third brother off for business meetings in England, it's good to have a guy around the house. Speaking of security matters, our cameras finally got upgraded to infrared... I feel safer knowing that nobody can hide in the shadows without being detected. Unless they're like Edward Sullen (snort) or something.
Japanese blogs are the cutest things I have ever seen in all my cyber life. If you could pinch the cheeks of blogs, well, I'd pinch 'em. Does that sound weird? Am I being disoriented? Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment