Wednesday, January 20, 2010

makes it worthwhile.

arashi_on is amazing.

We have a Haiti fund up & running, it's only been on for 4 days and they've collected $269.

One member has connections apparently, and now we even have Oguri Shun's freaking signature on a Tokyo Dogs folder to go up for auction. Also, it's just been confirmed that Matsumoto Jun just agreed to give his autograph as well, and we might even be getting a Dream A Live photobook signed by all five of them.

Let me reiterate the fact that these aren't old items being resold by other fans- they were newly signed with the artists being aware of what they're signing for, and pitching in to the fund-raising efforts. Willingly. As idols. Even with the change of getting into some deep shit if Johnny finds out, or worse, the Japanese media.

I love it when humanity pulls together in the oddest of ways, the fantastically unreal ways we make the world a better place. Keep the faith!

Original Source ]
You might see it or not. I think it's f-locked, for security reasons. But that's fine. :)

ps: I need tips on how to make a Paypal, and fast. I'm willing to commit genocide for that photobook. You hear me? Genocide. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment