Reconsidering everything- what I want, what I need and what is good for me. Three things that are irrelevant to each other and may not overlap in the slightest bit.
Life is bright and beautiful; and from here on out i refuse to accept any other person apart from myself's definition of beautiful. I've had enough of staying down and close to the ground- you don't scare me, with your fangs all bared and ridiculously riled up (which clearly shows how little you have going on in your so-called exciting life). If you want to think dishonesty is the only way to live and we all should give up on being Good Samaritans and roll around on the floor moaning in self-sympathy; then go ahead. I'm too young to be confined by your cynical i-know-about-the-real-world bullshit, too proud to succumb to you and your pack of hyenas, and too damn smart to allow my last year of secondary school to be tarred by your dirty perspectives on what 'real life' and 'growing up' should be.
And with this, I humbly bid 2010 a very good welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment