AMNOS News Network is the best thing since buttered toast. And I freaken love buttered toast. It's like Yamakaze with.. Coherent sentences. xD (But don't get me wrong. I love you Yamakaze! Eventhough nobody's really sure if you're a human or computer programme!)
Ash Li's forcing me to go to prom. What happened to the bowling outing? I might not even be in the country at that point since the homestay program (if I end up applying) starts on the 18th 'til the 26th. Christmas in Tokyo. Kalau tak dapat New Year pun jadi lah. But there are other homestay programs I'm interested in too for my post-SPM "wild phase" (ohohoh). There's the JENESYS one.............. which is a year long. *falls dead at the thought of one year in Japan*
And then there's Seiritsu. This one looks pretty awesome because they have all sorts of times and lengths and there's school placement, university tours and such. The problem? I can only go next year, and they only accept "junior high and high school students". Though to get technical, I won't really be eighteen (Japanese HS goes up to seventeen) until November. I actually sent an enquiry about that, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
Exams? So far, so good. Inclusive of Add Maths! No, I'm serious. I might actually be good at this by the time SPM swings around. Finally found some methods that work for me without being too taxing. Or is it just me, using the same methods as last time but with a more hard-working perspective? Haha. :)
asdfghkja;skd Arashi_On's Haiti Fund is up to $469. Damn.
Monday : Ed Board "Discuss Intake" Meeting
* Gotta finally decide on who to take in for Graphics Dept.
* Pick an assistant
Tuesday : Interact BOD Meeting
* Gotta do the site graphics + codes (Shiva, help me out here pl0x)
* Gotta settle the t-shirt thingie
Thursday : Prefect Meeting
* No comment. It irks me that I break my neck (and push my mother's limits) to get my ass in school on time, and all these other people just saunter in casually at 7:15 like they own the bloody place. I'm in no fair position to judge, but come on la. It's just five minutes and you're not supposed to be the average, lazy Hartamas student.
Friday : Amanat YPT.
* My dad. Coming to school. To give a talk to the Form 5s. xD So weird.
"Some people" (not you Serr :p) have been badgering me on and on about how "they want a whole new look for the yearbook" and I'm like, "Okay, do you have any ideas?" and they're like "I DON'T KNOW DON'T ASK ME!"
Konna ni bakayarou mo aru ka? Ii kotoba ga ienakereba nanimo iwanaide kudasai! Bakayarou! Watashi no dekita koto ga kirai ni nattara zasshi o kawanakutemo ii yo. Hontou ni. Teme no you ni no hito ga IRANAI. Jitsu wa, teme ga IRANAI. Watashitachi no tokoro jamasuruna..
Ambik kau ><;
[EDIT]
People write the sweetest things sometimes- it's even more lovely when you know they have no inkling who you are, but they still want to make your day brighter anyway. "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." Thank you and whoever you are, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment