From one society to another, one brainstorm to another, one paranoid + insecure thought to another. When things get too much- I stare at the calendar and Princess Jun will remind me that "damn bitch I plan every single freaking detail of every single freaking concert for the past freaking ten years now get back to work or I'll tell Neen you've been slacking again". DAMMIT I WISH THE YEAR WOULD JUST FAST-FORWARD TO SHO'S MONTHS ALREADY. *smacks calendar*
Remember some time ago I was doubting my own sanity because I started talking to my calendar?
God bless. The calendar's started talking back.
*keels over*
_
smart.fm is the best invention since processed food (y) I haven't crammed this much non-SPM knowledge into my brain since PMR. Ohohoh. Time pun.
Explaining the Malaysian education system to Tokyo expatriates is so embarrassing. :( At least Lioness is S'porean-born so she could relate to some stuff, but the rest of them... Oh well. *work work work*
No comments:
Post a Comment