Friday, January 22, 2010

#perfectbody

The Twitter action for Sho's birthday is the funniest (ironic) shit ever. Too bad it's a school day so I won't be there for the launch, but at least they're opening it for 24 hours. Sho is so old! (But still gold enough to do AnAn. Tsk.)

Something tells me it's going to get a lot of help even from non-fans.

HEY BUDAK ESOK ADA EXAM LA. *forces self to go study*

p/s: Just read like a million and one con reports of Nagoya. I think it's funny that when the silver streamers popped out, this fan grabbed one, and then another fan grabbed it from her, and they were arguing in two different languages about who grabbed it first but both somehow managed to arrive at the compromise of cutting it in half. I don't even know how they had scissors or whatever in the middle of the stadium, but. Oh well. Fandom miracles. ♥

p/s/s: Don't diss the orange strap. :( They're just using the old member colours la.

No comments:

Post a Comment