Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Unexpectedly beautiful.

Business keeps me productive, productivity decreases the time for me to layan all these people; almost cried after school today and of all the supposed "BFFs" "always be there for you" "FRIENDS FOREBAA" people I have, the two who actually stopped and listened to it all and stayed with me even when I was swearing a mile a minute and making all the juniors stare were Rauuf & Hannah Azlan. Why are you two so awesome? The world needs more beings like you.

My muse ended her sabbatical, and finally graphic design (and web design, slowly but surely) has returned to its' rightful place in my heart. I know this means Sherlock, Sasuke, and Pakcik Johnny aaall gotta take a backseat now, but yeah. I want to get my priorities straight. :)

I love Alya Omar. She wrote me six pages of pure letter- wrote, not typed, made me a fan-mix, baked cupcakes for me, offers to pack my bag for me, asks me if I need hugs, downloads stuff for me [for free], the works. Now I'm not saying that you gotta do all this to be my friend- but, well. I'm just letting people know how much of an awesome person she is. :) When was the last time YOU did all of the above things for someone, eh?

p/s: He brought a plaster for me today. Manis tak? I love him, love him, him.

No comments:

Post a Comment