We did tonguetwisters & origami in Japanese class today. Laughed 'til my sides hurt. Words cannot convey how much I will dearly miss sensei when she leaves for Japan. There's one more person to make a card for. (I will soon go broke at the mere thought of sending so many letters to Japan- sensei, Ito-san, my foster family, Nino.)
I finished The Sign of The Four in one night. :D It's a gorgeous piece of fiction but I'm afraid it doesn't hold a candle to The Return of Sherlock Holmes. Idk, I've always been biased towards "hero dies but comes back to life in the next book and seeks revenge in the most ass-kicking fashion ever" stories. Starting on The Valley of Fear now, which is basically the book before The Return. I know, I know, I should start reading things chronologically right. -_-'
Exams are over! I have tons of stuff to catch up on and tomorrow, I have to edit Melor's speech and construct our entire oral exam script in a day. Busy, busy, busy.
Supershow tickets within my grasp. I LAB U NANA-CHAN. ♥
Qissay you going? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment