Friday, January 29, 2010

Appreciating the 90-10.

Ayah came to school today to give his pep talk for the examination forms. Many humorously awkward moments with the other boy (man? :p) of my life ensued, and stifled giggles from the back of the hall (that was me). It was generally well-received; I'm glad that everybody now knows what kind of expectations I have to live with at home, and what kind of lectures I receive when I don't fulfill them. Following that, I hope from now on my moodswings and bitch moments are more understandable, if not forgiven.

Long weekends are bliss. Going to finally catch up with my Everest of homework, finish up the Interact site (and add some touches to the t-shirt), get started on the PRS t-shirt, do Alex her favor ;), get started on the Ed Board t-shirt, exercise properly, finish my Sherlock collection, catch up on the Economic headlines (45 minutes of CNN a day is not suffice, apparently, I'm so left behind!), finish reading A Tale of Two Cities (I'm not even sure why I haven't read this yet), plan games for PRS camp, help Yan with Prefect stuff, catch up on Naruto animanga (and possibly the January issue of DGM? *crosses fingers*), continue stalking my expat blogs, gather up enough courage to e-mail Lioness in Japan (SHE IS COOOOOL D:) or maybe Danny Choo (le gasp!) and...

squeal over promotional stills from Gantz. Yes. Rosesvwine accepted me, I am still fanning myself in delight; jumping on the bed; ecstatically (that took me a long time to spell!) gawking over the little random pieces of new information from my future (Insya'Allah) country. Such is the happiness that fandom brings me. :)

p/s; Alya, I want to join Stormy la kay. But as always, if I can't commit to something, I don't say that I can. Plus I'm leeching off of Nana's drive. (I forgot the name of it, sorry Na.)

p/p/s; I am in desperate need of a proper case to store my drive (Hamburger), all my thumbdrives (Cuticle and Tsuribaka NO I'M NOT KIDDING YOU I ACTUALLY CALL THEM THAT) and those of my Dept members. Being Chief has its' perks, but DAMMIT my plastic pencil-case is bursting at the seams. D:

p/p/p/s; There will be a post later on my newfound strategy (that Sue Huey helped me create even though all she did was listen, haha I love you baby :D) regarding my Japanese, my French (my dad's insisting -_- even when I said I'll already have four languages by the time I get my Arab grammar down...), my prospective career in UN and how I'm going to get there via the JET program, and... graduating before I'm 22. Woohoo!

p/p/p/p/s; Ye la ye la I'll get through SPM first. :p But so what if my motivations to move forward differ from yours, don't mock me for it.

p/p/p/p/s; I haven't labelled " m: squishy " in a long time. But I feel squishy now. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment