Umm. 2009. Well. It was.. the year after 2008, haha.
Five Things Starting With F In Form Four.
Click title for full view.
1. Friends- what matters is not how many times you've gone out with them, how many blogposts you've dedicated to them, or how many Facebook albums you have with them. What matters is that they keep your secrets and you keep theirs; you save them from themselves and don't push them away when they try to save you.
Friends- what matters is not what race they are, or how far away they live from you, or how often (or not) you call or text them. What matters is when you do reconnect with them again, they smack you on the head for going MIA and say for fuck's sake, they've missed you.
Friends- are not necessarily found in the expected places. Another group's outcast may become your very favourite treasure, and for that I am so sorry to say that I have misjudged so many people in my life. The people whom I daily tried to impress with humour and wit- they left without second thoughts, while the ones that remained to pick up the pieces of my life were the friends who I myself had discarded cruelly. I am so sorry.
2. Family- is always there. You can't choose who made you, and who was made before you; you can't pick any of it. But God works in mysterious ways, and no matter how dysfunctional the ten of us are (of course in-laws are a part of the family!); the only thing we really have to fall back on when the world seems bleak and whatnot is us.
3. Freedom- is a very, very relative and subjective thing. :)
I gained the freedom of my voice- and I might have abused it a few times, but, well. A teenager's life wouldn't be a teenager's life if said teenager didn't make any mistakes along the way.
4. Fazlan- is one guy I'm never going to let go of. (Let Nino's heart break, he can have his Masami whatshername.) Haha. Took me gallons of tears, months of fights and a mischievous little blade to figure out that I'm never going to let go of the guy who ties my shoelaces and will never go to sleep before I do so that I won't be alone at night, in favour of five Japanese men who (despite all arguments) really don't know I exist. ♥ But hey, at least.. I figured it out. And I'm going to stick to you like Naruto's stuck to Sasuke. :3 (This might be my Epiphany Of The Year right. Haha.)
5. Fandom- is a wonderful place to be, to a certain extent. Everyone's supportive, and you just have this warm fuzzy feeling of being connected to the whole world. But when it starts taking over your mind, your health (both physical and mental), and your room... it all starts getting downhill. We're known for revering those 'sacred' rooms that are literally pasted with "their" faces everywhere- but now that I've forcibly wrenched myself out of the bubble I've been living in, I realize that this whole shebang is just really.. really.. psychotic. LOL. Fantasies are fine- but not when they start getting in the way of your reality.
!-- more -->
_
That's it, really. :) Ups and downs, right turns and wrong turns and mistakes and reconciliations and reunions and escapes... all boiled down to the above five paragraphs. Haha.
_
Married to SPM. ♥
Boom!
No comments:
Post a Comment