Monday, December 28, 2009

please disregard this slice of insanity

I watched Star Trek today.
Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that Spock is yum.
I mean.
That asshole demeanor. The cold logical brain but the little mushy old man he becomes.
New pairing?
Hahh, I am sick. But HEY WHERE THERE'S FAN-FICTION THERE'S LOVE.
Right?

Slowly drafting out my letter to Nino. I don't want it to be a confession letter because... I'm not seriously in love with him. LOL. I just need him to get that I admire his acting skills, his song-writing skills.. and his neck his awesome off-beat sarcasm. Yes. But his neck... STFU HORMONES. THIS WILL NOT BE A FAN-GIRLY LETTER.

And I shall tell our tale of The Metal Door (infamous oledi la horr on A_O xD), and how we stalked them aaalllll the way to Johnny's & Associates. Or is that.. creepy. Yes. It's creepy.

IDK LAH. I'm just going to go with the flow.

_

I started reading Gantz.
No it's not because Nino's doing the feature film playing the lead role and I want to know exactly what's going on in the movie and I also want to claim that I'm reading the same manga as he is.....

On another, less psychotic (perhaps?) note... I WANT SOMEONE TO BAKE ME CUPCAKES. preferably red velvet with white chocolate frosting
t

No comments:

Post a Comment