Was just doing my final rounds on my comms and stuff, flicking through some fics to be read on a rainy day,
5x10 con pics are out. Yes, the Tokyo Dome ones.
Nino looks fantastic. Isn't it typical Nino?
Ohno, wow, Ohno. Sugite genki desu.
Sho, yes, Sho, just go ahead and wear that sleeveless shirt.
Jun, princess, yes, I get it, you're fabulous.
Aibaka sweets, good hair day for the win yes?
I miss all of you so much. :(
Japan withdrawal
Tokyo withdrawal
Arashi withdrawal
Raw tears, people.
Raw fucking tears! How is this even happening?
Is it possible that I miss a physical place this much?
It's almost akin to being...
homesick.
Huh.
Funny, words are... Aren't they.
_
ps: Calmed down now.
I'll be back. It's not like I'm staying here forever right?
It's just a brb. For me. To do my stupid SPM.
Right? Totally.
D:

...
I was there, so close, so close.
(starts sniffing again)
Didn't want to post the Nino ones, because... it kinda hurts ):
_
DAMN BRAT. Insisted I put his photos up too. I swear to God.





Hoooooboy. Guess who's going to be one eeeem0 crank tomorrow?
\goes to drown self\
No comments:
Post a Comment