me as in MAYbe.
Dame as in useless.
:|
Slept, went to Adam's place where he refused to let me go home until four, studied my Japanese some and had
I miss Adam. We played in the upstairs room, where we set up the rainbow inflatable pool thing and pretended it was a boat. There were long and whiny arguments about the placing of the tent, but on the whole much fun was had. Did I mention, his komeng hairstyle has returned? So now, instead of looking like a three-year-old Jaejoong, he looks like a three-year-old Nino. How fab, albeit in a terrifying, twisted way.
Listening to the thunder now, and I find (with some surprise) that I'm not scared anymore- just a trifle annoyed that it's making the phone ring every few minutes. I wonder when this change happened..?
Rereading The Time Traveler's Wife. Chou kanashii~.
So, um, yes. I do believe that if I let this post get any longer it'll just be peppered with Japanese phrases and deep, emo and philosophical thoughts (who likes to read those anyway?) so I might as well end it here.
X
No comments:
Post a Comment