Ah. Looks like I've gotten myself side-tracked a little. The third brother hooked me up with a massive wedding album for Carrie & Riza's present. 100 pictures to be edited before the 18th, good Lord. Thank God I've been doing this since I was twelve, haha, and most of the pictures don't require that much fixing anyway.
In any case, this is the plan-
I've completed Day 1.
You have the privilege of reading two versions of Day 2- mine & Nana's (the link will be posted duly, of course).
Nana will complete Day 3.
I will complete Day 4.
And for Day 5, you again have the privilege of reading two versions because it was the greatest day of our lives.
Carrie's wedding project is taking priority over the Japan Journal (since I am obviously a pauper with no money to get her a proper present, sorry darling! D:), since... yeah. Tomorrow is Doomsday, but mommy's already sat me down and said "No matter what results you get, I know you worked hard for it". Damn right I did, haha. I had this impossible belief that if I worked as hard as I could for the finals, Taniguchi-san would have an easier time proquiring the tickets.
ps: Nene-chan, I said I heard them live. Not SAW. Haha. The tickets gotten from the auction were forged (assholes), so we... You know what, I'll let you know when we get to Day 5. :p Let's just say being in Tokyo and so intoxicated by the closeness to Arashi revealed sides of me I never knew I had. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment