Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh, right, Part III.

  • After yummy udon was possibly the highlight of Nana's life :p.
  • Yes. You guessed it. We visited Keio FREAKING KEIO University.
  • We are possibly the only ones in the world who would visit Keio as a tourist spot because a Japanese idol happened to graduate from there.
  • But someone's gotta do it. ♥

  • Originally had my heart set on Horikoshi Gakuen, but it was far from main Tokyo and. Yeah. So. (sadface)
  • It's okay though. We saw Yuto, I spotted Yamada and Chinen from a taxi, Nana spotted Yabu walking along the street (with a girl! legasp!), and quite possibly she also spotted an entire bunch of Johnny's Juniors tumbling out of a dance studio, but we're not quite sure since the taxi started moving.

  • Next stop, Ebisu Garden.
  • Despite the increasingly cold temperature and the fact that we had gone through much excitement for the day, we still had the energy to squee. And so squee we did.
  • FOR DA ARASHI!N00B : Ebisu Garden is where Tsukasa waited for Tsukushi in the rain in HYD. ♥ Come on guys. You SO knew that. ;p

  • Got some darling hot chocolate at a darling cafe.
  • Did I mention, Ebisu Garden was freaking beautiful done up in Christmas lights?
  • It looked EXACTLY like how it did when Tsukasa and Tsukushi got married. ♥ &hearts
  • So. Nana was suddenly feeling 'brave', so she was like "TAKE ME TO TOKYO TOWER PLOX."
  • And Ito-san complied, and I was too squishily happy with life and karma to oppose.
  • So to Tokyo Tower we went! :D
  • Nana's 'brave' mood evaporated as we went up the lift. She shrieked herself hoarse when I tried to push her onto the transparent part of the floor, where we could see all the way down. God I freaking love the Japanese. :')
  • Ito-san then proceeded to pwn both our asses by doing a freaking catwalk on the transparent window.
  • She is amaaaaazing. ♥ ♥ ♥

  • The day ended.
  • Life was never the same. Like. Ever. xD

That wasn't so bad :'D
I'm just ..sniffling.

My TWS syndrome is lessening! YES! :D

Part I | Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment