This blog will cease activity soon-ish because
a) I will have no Internet save the holidays (no, weekends do not count as holidays.)
b) Marching season is going to take up my life for the next few weeks.
c) duty overload- yearbook graphics, letters for PRS, fees for Merah and such.
d) Once the exams start rolling, I can't afford to miss out on anything. One wrong step and my whole cautiously-planned future will start unraveling. No distractions allowed.
e) I'm trying to focus on friends that I have in real life.
f) My Project Rehab (from Arashi and fan-girling in general) has commenced. painful but true.
My wall of happy is coming down and will be reconstructed- this one with elements of real life incorporated into it. Reality sucks (as everyone and their best friend has stated at least once their whole lives) but it's the only thing we really have. Be a hippie, be cool, whatever- I'll grow up faster than you and be happier (not quite, but close enough) for it.
old and gray. just old and gray.
No comments:
Post a Comment