Sunday, December 13, 2009

For her.

So there are some news you drop your jaw to, some news you just close your eyes and count to ten to, and then there are some news that precedents reactions beyond your range.

Megan Chng, you say why do people care about you so much?

It is because you are beautiful, made of superawesomesauce, you're kinda funny in a weird way and you have nice hair. You were there for me when I needed you even when I dropped off the Hippo radar for no logical reason whatsoever, you are a bloody fantastic cheerleader, you're so smart, you defy stereotype, you speak good English (and you rock at lolspeak), you HAVE ABS, you have the sweetest smile in the whole world, and I know all these reasons don't make sense and aren't even connected to each other no matter what the context is, but the truth of it is, I love you; the world loves you; so don't you dare hate yourself.

Or I'll stop eating again.
>:( So there.
*squish*

No comments:

Post a Comment