Friday, December 11, 2009

"They look like girls!"

Standard fan-girl defense mode kicks in:
"... What's your point?"
\I love it.

So, hm, okay. Adam came over and he pretty much took up my whole day. Went to the playground when his mommy came home from work, but it rained quite soon after so we had to stop. We then proceeded to mollycoddle the brat with cake from Secret Recipe. Gained a few calories, but, like, huh. He stopped wailing.

Such a thing as a three-year-old Nino? Albeit a smidgen cuter and way more addicted to Disney than I'd care to acknowledge. (He's got the makings of a gamer though!)

A certain someone is now Internet-deprived, so I've stopped opening my Gmail altogether. My mind just functions based on ultimatums like that, I'm not weird, I swear.

Twelve out of a hundred. Eighty-eight more pictures to go! (Maybe it's a good thing we can't chat bb.)

That female guest star on last week's VSA was complete and utter fail. Muka je harap comel.

And NO, VSA producers, you will never be forgiven for CONSTANTLY, I repeat, CONSTANTLY promoting Juntoshi and pushing Neen to sit with the (conveniently female, cute and Japanese) guest star.

Feeling so misunderstood. Progressed a few chapters into Konserto. That aunt's a real bitch, I say. :X

And now, I feel the aura of confusion emanating from what little readers I have- like, what the hell is she talking about? What does that have to do with this? Is she stoned? Is Barney a bear?

Completely kidding about the last one. That was just a dig at Nana. The truth of it is, I'm tired of making sense and filtering my words- so here they are, my thoughts, as random, disconnected, and irrelevant as they come.

Something feels a bit off-center with me today. Lack of mind-stimulation, possibly. It doesn't help that last night I slept to "Carnival Night: Part II" on repeat. Gets your mood all disoriented that song, like, you should be thinking "Gay fags" but all you can do is sigh, and, like, admire their considerably toned biceps and sparkly black outfits.

See? I told you- random, disconnected, irrelevant.

I should go back into the world of Livejournal just for the sake of being in a blogosphere where people get it, but, I know some people who would spam my Cbox if I changed my link again, and for the love of Arashi I'm really too incapable of managing two blogs.

I wonder what happened to my (secret but not anymore) writing journal. Guess nobody from this corner ever found it, huh. Awesome shiz. I should've maintained that one, instead of leaving literary trails on the Internet everywhere. Like a little puppy (image of Ohno from my FANDOMS section comes to mind, giggle) leaving dirty paw-tracks on the carpet as it explores the apartment.

But can I help it? I'm messy like that, and if anything, I want people to stumble upon my many corners of the Internet and know that I was there. It makes me more real, somehow.

Incoherent rambling, done for the day! Now I'm going to go ahead and finish my cake, do another twenty pictures for Carrie's wedding slideshow, and, uh, take a shower. I stink of toddlers and spilt chocolate milk.

Since I'm feeling particularly energetic today, after I'm done with my quota of photo-editing expect Day 2 to come up! After a rather long and high-pitched (it's always high-pitched when it comes to flailing, right) flaily phone conversation with Nano, I've come to terms that I'm a Malaysian (albeit a sad one), not a Japanese, but at least I was THERE, and I came that close, so I have to TELL people. Deshou? ;)

Sorry for the insanely talkative post. But at least you (you here meaning Shiva Narrthine!) can't complain for lack of something to read!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment