Friday, December 25, 2009

my #miracleboy



BRAT.
But so cute ><; unf.

*

Just because I want to keep this video on the front page a bit longer, I'll sneak in today's entry underneath it. Fufu. :3

Posted my first fan-fic ever, and omgahh I'm so jittery about the reactions.

... Eh. I have almost finished The Return of Sherlock Holmes, currently begging all my aunts to find their old SH books to adorn my collection. (It worked when I was into What Katy Did!) LOL yay bookworm. Also finished rereading The Time Traveler's Wife, and it still made me cry, but at least this time 'round I knew which extremely sad parts to skip. Yeah I'm a skipper. I need more books.

Bought tons of reference books for next December's JLPT. I WILL FINISH THEM. >:( I don't know why my tension is 120% up for JLPT but only 75% up for SPM. Heeeehhhhh. But Nino says gambatte for both, so.

Ja. Ne. I've gotta run now. :Dv I'm going for lunch at Coca with Mak Ngah, Na & Amy. I want to bring the Cut magazine. desu kedo. Nanka.. hazukashii deshou? :P Let's save it for another day kaay. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment