Malacca was hot, humid and typical.
Fazlan was extremely well-behaved today. So he kept a promise.....
*cough.
I can't take this. I kept opening Mozilla Firefox, where Y&B is my new homepage, and it's like *BOOM* 5x10 pictures are the first thing I see, and I stutter, and I close MF, and I'm like "Okay fine I'll do it later".
Three attempts into the effort, I gave up on the task entirely and started reading Konserto Terakhir. Yay SPM~.
__
Joy! D.Gray Man 189 is up and it opens with a yum drawing of Kanda in a Santa outfit.
Trivia- Kanda's seiyu in the anime, Sakurai something, plays a certain shiny vampire in the Japanese dubbed version of a certain crappy movie.
I have never laughed so loud and moaned in such anguish at the same time.
This, this is the only reason I would ever willingly consent to rewatch Twilight.
It's okay, Yu-chan! Gambatte yo. ;(
\Bella sounds old in Japanese, but she IS old anyway.
_
Konserto Terakhir is kind of interesting, once you kinda shift around the characters' identities within your mind. For instance, Hayati is now Nana (it WAS me, but then the cousin thing freaked me out); Mohsin is Ohno; Hilmi is Sho. Except Sho would never permit himself to be a gardener, he's too well-educated.
As far as love triangles go,
this one's AWEsome.
EDIT:
Dear God. Abandoned Konserto Terakhir for last week's VSA episode.
ihsara002 (my usual uploader) is... MIA, so I'm resorting to the 6-parts.
I hate 6-parts.
Oh. Plus. Will somebody please have the decency to explain to me why MatsuJun our princess fabulous is wearing a fluoroscent pink t-shirt that says "Like A Virgin"?
GOD DAMN THE JAPANESE AND THEIR INABILITY TO CATCH AMERICAN SLANG.
(So today's color is pink, why, oh why.)
No comments:
Post a Comment