NOTE: Inspired by Chngae, I too attempted to make a wall of awesome. Well. Bulletin board of awesome. Since my walls have wallpaper. :facepalm:
_
LET THE INCOHERENT RAMBLING BEGIN!
The day with the hippos today was so needed, I can't even make a witty metaphor about it. D:
I love you gaiz more than I love my sparkly boybands, I swear! But not MORE than you, Fitch, so put that pitchfork down. >:) They're major supporters of your Alia Should Eat More campaign, you know?
What happened was: lunch at Delifrance, squeeing session at Kinokuniya, followed by squeeing session at the KLCC park thing place (but the coolest part of the playground was closed, so screw that), followed by squeeing session at British Council's nearby Coffee Bean.
_
Three moments of Megan Fails:
1. Because we are best friends and therefore telepathically connected, we stalked her up the staircase to her classroom at British Council. We here means Lydia and myself, with our dork levels super high thanks to being surrounded by so many intelligent brains. Of course we are the only teenagers in the world who would think, "Ooh! We have two hours of free time! Let's explore British Council! 8D" Bb I love you. =D Anyway, here's a point to be taken- the walls of the classrooms are made of glass. So Lydia and I stand outside Megan's class, and, like, you know, put our stalking faces on. xD ..She doesn't see us. She runs out (barefoot!), looks at something on the wall, runs back in.... and still doesn't see us. I can't remember what exactly we said (somewhere between a yell and a laugh, lol), but she finally turns around and says, says, says, "Eh?"
If you weren't so smart, I'd call you an airhead. :3
2. Exploring British Council took up all of fifteen minutes, so there was still a lot of time left. Naturally, being the Cool and Hip kids that we are, we gravitate towards the nearest air-conditioned place; Coffee Bean. Lyds treated me to a muffin. And we proceeded to.. squee. It is unfortunate, but there is really no other word for it. Then, at three thirty, lo and behold Miss Megan walks into Coffee Bean for a break. SHE DOES NOT SEE US. WE WERE SITTING AT THE WINDOW WTF MEGAN. She then proceeds to walk back out, STILL NOT SEEING US.
We then watched and laughed while she walked the wrong direction on her way back.
So, yeah, I called her before she could go back up to her classroom and she was like, "Eh?"
:facepalms with Lyds:
3. It's time for the Hippo Day to end, saaadly. Afraid Abang Yanto would arrive before Megan came down, we decided to save time by going straight to the British Council building instead. We were sitting on the sofas near the information counter, in plain sight of the staircase.
Anybody want to take a guess at what Megan Chng does as she passes where we were sitting?
If you answered "walk right past us again", YOU ARE CORRECT. No prizes given, sorry. :p
So I call her again, and this time, she does NOT say "Eh?" but opts for a more complete sentence which was- "OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU GUYS AGAIN DIDN'T I."
_
It's okay baby. We still love you. :D
_
The pink journal that shall become the equivalent of our Travelling Pants because we are that awesome is already unwrapped and it has a shpeshul :3 place on my 'wall' of awesome, above my Japan journal. How about that, right? It's above my Japan journal. This is proof of how much I love you gaiz okayz.
The first entry will be written on the first school day of 2010.
The potential awesome is keeling me.
_
OH JA!
Congratulations to That Boy for acing his concert.
So next time we know, DON'T WALK IN CIRCLES BEFORE PERFORMANCES. Okay?
Saya rindu kamu I miss you kimi ni aitai yo [ insert equivalent in Korean, Mandarin and French ]
_
My speed loves me today. ♥ ♥ ♥ Just downloaded like 80% of AAA 2008 setlist in .mp3 format for my music player, which I have named... Timcanpy! After D.Gray Man. ♥ ♥ ♥
HEARTS FOR EVERYONE!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hope you had as great a day as mine,
DFTBA,
:Dv,
X.
_
I realize that right after reading this post, new readers are going to read the previous one and think, Wtfck, bipolar bitch.
:Dv
OMG HIP HOP BOOGIE.
SAY WHO ARE YOU-UUU
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I solemnly swear I'm only drunk on luuuurve~.
_
No comments:
Post a Comment