Perhaps tomorrow I'll find someone who's free (unlikely, but I'll try) and go out to select some photos to wash. And then I'll buy a nice big scrapbook at that pretty shop in BSC I've always wanted to go into (but never really had the reason). And maybe while I'm in this whole "Doing Things" mood, I'll actually open all the albums I bought. I still haven't, because... Gah. I don't know.
When sensei bought me my first Arashi album from Japan, I opened it in.. 3 days. After I'd had enough of "OMGSH THIS IS AUTHENTIC JAPANESE STUFF BB" flailing, I basically tore it open and... yes, well, it's part of my
This, though. This is different. I went there. And I bought it with my own (figuratively :p) cash, I selected it with my own hands. How am I ever going to get enough will-power to tear the beautiful plastic? What if the cover got scratched? What if the minute I tear it open there's a big ugly gash on the edge?!?!!?
*cough.
Excuse me. I'm still suffering from my Japan withdrawal.
So anyway. My coverage of my 5 (awesome, spectacular, beautiful, perfect) days in Japan will be of this format-
a) Word for word transcription of the journal that I brought while I was there. (Yes, inclusive of spelling errors and drastic increase of capslock/font size/exclamation marks.)
b) The documents I've managed to figure out were from that date
c) About ten-ish photos I took on that date
d) My narration of that date from the rose-tinted glass of my memory
It's going to be a great whopping sleep-reducing project, but at least I'll have something to fill up my time while 2010 (year of the ***) lurks around the corner.
p/s: I remember now what I forgot to buy D:
The kanji keyboard.
D: D: D: Oh life.
No comments:
Post a Comment