Muffled sobs at thirty minutes into the new day, nobody to bear witness save those five idiots grinning at me on the wall, telling me it's okay and I know I can say this is all fic-induced and lack-of-sleep-induced and general I-feel-like-crap-induced but oh my god this is all spiraling out of my control and I hate it when that happens and everything feels kind of damp and sucky and I'm in my D*Starz t-shirt because it's keeping me reminded of tomorrow, soaking in the fics and my 5x10 tote bag lies comfortingly in the corner, everything's too bright and I just want to cry in the dark but god-damn I'm scared of the dark so what the fuck am I supposed to do? In any case, if it were dark I wouldn't be able to fix my bloodshot eyes on my awesomesauce calendar, in which, yes, I do believe they're telling me it's all going to be fine, and I'm going to grow up and get out of this fucked up miserable phase of my life that is called teenagehood, and while Jun is neither my ichiban nor my niban, it's his uchiwa that I have, and so he stares at me from the far end of the room with his DoS eyes and he's like, "You loser. Stop crying." and oh fuck how I hate him for having my father's voice even if I know it's all in my sick, twisted brain and everything is wrong and piano was horrible today, I really think I'm going to fail my G8, my yellow homework post-its are just constant reminders of what a failure I've become in my own eyes, I need water, my keyboard's all wet and I'm pretty sure that's going to affect Cherry but who the hell cares, I need to get these words and I need to get them out NOW.
EDIT:-
Paragraphing skills aside,
I'm content now.
Browsing through my Japanese dictionary if there's a word for fuck.
Huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment