Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Part II.

  • No, we didn't have to be dragged away from the bathtub kicking and screaming.
  • Because after all... we were heading for Johnny's Jimusho!
  • Yes. Like. The OFFICE. The HEADQUARTERS. Where Arashi was born, so to speak.
  • Didn't really do much there except inhale the air that Arashi inhaled (BAHAHAHH).
  • I swear to God there's a picture of our shoes and the pavement somewhere, as I said "ARASHI WALKED ON THIS PAVEMENT YAY~".
  • Did I mention Johnny-san was in? BDv
  • He drives a purple Maybach.
  • The license plate numbers in Japan are like a small kana on the left, followed by 4 letters.
  • Johnny's plate number was: " tsu . . . 1 " (Put together it reads tsuitachi, which is first. Damn!)
  • Yes. Three dots and a 1. Can you feel the $$?

  • Next stop, Shibuya!
  • It's BIG. Enormous.
  • Imagine the set of F&F: Tokyo Drift.
  • Yeah, well, you've got it. :Dv
  • Entered some random shops.
  • Had yummy udon.
  • ...........STALKED JOHNNY'S FAMILY CLUB.
  • It was just a nondescript building, but. Somehow.
  • .. With being there my life got made, ahahah.
Back later for Part III. I promise. My Japanese book is calling me, lol. X Part III

No comments:

Post a Comment