Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A break from the break, six

10:43 at night, and I'm only on my third picture.
Ninety-seven to go.

I should sleep early, right? What with tomorrow being Doomsday and all. Before midnight, maybe. I still can't figure out what's with my phone, getting it checked tomorrow. My mom's going to open her door any minute and start staring me to go to sleep soon, so I've got to hurry. (Yes, my laptop is outside for tonight.)

I hung up my Arashi calendar today. Riiiight opposite my bed.
I'm not obsessed, just affectionate. Haha.

LMAOing over the Cbox conversation with Nene. Can you just see the posters?

Bellohno is your typical twenty-nine-year-old man who lets his mom do his shopping for him and fishes for six consecutive hours during the filming for one of his many hit dramas. Then one day, he meets two extraordinary creatures- Ninoward, the only vampire in the world who is a hunchback with hamburger hands; and Juncob, the only werewolf in the world that sparkles. As Ninoward and Bellohno develop their screwed up relationship which is not unlike gravity or the rotation of the Earth, Juncob constantly butts in on their cam moments and refuses to keep his damn paws off him, USING THE GUISE OF FAN-SERVICE TO SECRETLY WEASEL HIS WAY INTO BELLOHNO'S PRIVATE SPACE WHICH EVERYONE, EVEN THE SAMSAKURAI AND AIBAMILY COUPLE, ACKNOWLEDGE AS NINOWARD'S PRIVATE PROPERTY. Witness the love triangle between the three awkward gangly men as species and hormones collide!

...
LIFE.
It's flashing before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment